2019 Western Trauma Association Annual Meeting
How to Complete the Self-Assessments (SA)
This activity has an optional Self-Assessment component. In order to earn Self-Assessment credit, you must pass the post test with a score of 75% or higher.
- To complete the self assessments, please register below and create a password so you can easily return to re-take a test or to take additional tests.
- Once you login, you will select 2019 Western Trauma Association Annual Meeting Self-Assessment listed under My Courses.
- A passing score of 75% or higher is required to receive self-assessment credit for a portion of the meeting.
- Upon submitting your answers to each quiz, you will immediately find out your score.
- You may take a quiz an unlimited number of times.
- Of the AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, a maximum of 16.0 credits meet the requirements for Self-Assessment.
- You must complete the SA post-test by midnight PST on March 22, 2019.