2018 South Texas Chapter ACS Annual Meeting
How to Complete the Self-Assessments (SA)
This activity has an optional Self-Assessment component. In order to earn Self-Assessment credit, you must pass the post test with a score of 75% or higher.
- To complete the self assessments, please register below and create a password so you can easily return to re-take a test or to take additional tests.
- Once you login, you will select 2018 South Texas Chapter ACS Annual Meeting Self-Assessment listed under My Courses.
- A passing score of 75% or higher is required to receive self-assessment credit for a portion of the meeting.
- Upon submitting your answers to each quiz, you will immediately find out your score.
- You may take a quiz an unlimited number of times.
- Of the AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, a maximum of 8.5 credits meet the requirements for Self-Assessment.
- You must complete the SA post-test by midnight on March 6, 2018.
Reporting of CME and Self-Assessment Credits
- If you are a member of the American College of Surgeons, your CME will be reported directly to your MyCME portal at www.facs.org and then sign into your profile. Please remember that it can take up to six weeks for your credits to be posted to you MyCME page.