IT Departments are deploying new technologies at a rapid pace. A couple of these are Vendor Neutral Archive and Enterprise Content Management systems. Both of these technologies will affect the HIM IG plans, this presentation will teach the basics of these two platforms.
April 6, 2018
1 CEU – Technology
Seth Johnson, MBA, RHIA
Seth Johnson is an Executive Healthcare Industry Consultant on the Global Healthcare Team for Lexmark International. He is responsible for advising Lexmark on products, solutions and services to bring into specific healthcare markets in the 4 geographies Lexmark serves globally. Seth also provides consulting services to Lexmark customers ensuring the customer needs are met.
Prior to joining Lexmark in 2013, Johnson worked as a Director, IT Project Management Office, and Director of IT Operations for a mid-size health system in Tennessee and Virginia. Johnson has extensive experience in Healthcare in a variety of management and executive positions, for example:
- Corporate Director of IT, Wellmont Health – rolled out Epic and McKesson
- Director of Health Information Management, Holston Valley Medical Center
- Privacy and Security Officer, Holston Valley Medical Center
- Manager Health Information Management, Mountain States Healthcare Alliance
Seth is also credentialed through the American Health Information Management Association and serves within industry associations as well as instructs for industry programs.
- RHIA credentialed
- Past President of Tennessee Health Information Management Association 2010-2011
- Current President-Elect of the Tennessee Health Information Management Association
- Member of the American Health Information Management Association Advocacy and Policy Council for federal regulation
- Member of the NYS HIMSS Privacy and Security Council commission by the New York Department of Health
- Member of the Florida HFMA IT Forum Workgroup
- Adjunct Faculty – University of Tennessee – Health Information and Informatics Management