This is a six-part series of webinars designed to assist HIM professionals preparing for the AHIMA RHIT exam. These sessions will review test eligibility, test-taking skills, and review the six Domains included in the exam.
- Getting Ready for the Exam & Domain #1 – Data Content, Structure, and Information Governance
- Domain #2 – Access, Disclosure, Privacy, and Security
- Domain #3 – Data Analytics and Use
- Domain #4 – Revenue Cycle Management
- Domain #5 – Compliance
- Test Taking Skills & Domain #6 – Leadership
Data Structure, Content and Information Governance
Health Law and Compliance
Informatics, Analytics and Data Use
Information Protection: Access, Disclosure, Archival, Privacy and Security
Organizational Management and Leadership
Revenue Cycle Management
This educational offering has been approved for continuing education credit for use in fulfilling the continued education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
CEUs are accepted from programs sponsored by AHIMA national offices and the state or regional AHIMA branches. One hour of instruction is worth one CEU. A certificate of attendance or completion is necessary to show participation.
AHIMA CEUs that are CDI-related are accepted.
In order to access this course, you will need to click on the button labeled “Register for this Course“.
Already Purchased Course?
If you have already purchased this course, then you will need to sign in to access and then click on the session(s) listed under Course Content.
Access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
You will have 60 days to access the course after access has been granted.
How Do I Receive the CE?
You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.
- For on-demand events, access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
- You will have 60 days to access the course. If your course has expired, and you need an extension, please contact us.
- You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.