Live & Recorded Virtual Event
Join the Health Equity Revolution! Unlock the Power of SDOH Closed Loop Referral Platforms in our Impactful Webinar. Learn how your healthcare organization can drive change, secure proper reimbursement, and champion health equity. Dive deep into evidence-based assessments, seamless community referrals, and personalized coaching. Ensure compliance with CMS coding/documentation for HEDIS, MIPS, and Joint Commission standards. Explore collaborative efforts with external partners and trained auxiliary personnel for a comprehensive approach to community integrated services. Don’t miss out on this transformative journey towards a healthier, more equitable future! #HealthEquityRevolution #Webinar #SDOH
- Understand the components of an SDOH closed-loop referral system
- Learn what the new codes are for reimbursement along with documentation requirements
- Obtain information about the community health integration work and how this is provided to individuals
This educational offering has been approved for continuing education credit for use in fulfilling the continued education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
CEUs are accepted from programs sponsored by AHIMA national offices and the state or regional AHIMA branches. One hour of instruction is worth one CEU. A certificate of attendance or completion is necessary to show participation.
AHIMA CEUs that are CDI-related are accepted.
In order to access this course, you will need to click on the button labeled “Register for this Course.“
Already Purchased Course?
If you have already purchased this course, then you will need to sign in to access and then click on the session(s) listed under Course Content.
Access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
You will have 60 days to access the course after access has been granted.
How Do I Receive the CE?
You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.
- For on-demand events, access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
- You will have 60 days to access the course. If your course has expired, and you need an extension, please contact us.
- You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.