Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, hospitals and health systems are struggling to maintain profitability. A crippling labor shortage, rising supply costs, increasingly complex contracts, and steadily increasing denials rates are all playing their part in this struggle. In response, the healthcare industry is starting to look towards revenue management innovation in the form of automation. Artificial intelligence (AI) and robotic process automation (RPA) technology is being implemented to help healthcare providers overcome staffing shortages and maximize revenue capture. In this session, you will learn how AI and Automation are being deployed across the front, middle, and back office to reduce costs, improve access to care, and accelerate reimbursement.
- Explore how autonomous workflows are affecting front, middle, and back office teams
- Examine the top emerging trends in use cases for automation in revenue management
- Discuss the 5 steps needed to for healthcare leaders to move towards a more autonomous revenue management
Revenue Cycle Management
AHIMA Student Member
This educational offering has been approved for continuing education credit for use in fulfilling the continued education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
CEUs are accepted from programs sponsored by AHIMA national offices and the state or regional AHIMA branches. One hour of instruction is worth one CEU. A certificate of attendance or completion is necessary to show participation.
AHIMA CEUs that are CDI-related are accepted.
In order to access this course, you will need to click on the button labeled “Register for this Course“.
Already Purchased Course?
If you have already purchased this course, then you will need to sign in to access and then click on the session(s) listed under Course Content.
Access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
You will have 60 days to access the course after access has been granted.
How Do I Receive the CE?
You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.
- For on-demand events, access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
- You will have 60 days to access the course. If your course has expired, and you need an extension, please contact us.
- You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.