Would you like to have?
- More influence with doctors and technology geeks?
- Less friction in the workplace?
- More cooperation?
Join us as we talk about three “laws” of leadership – keys to influencing others.
- “The Law of the Lid” – leadership ability determines a person’s effectiveness
- “The Law of Influence” – The true measure of leadership is influence – nothing more, nothing less
- “The Law of Process” – Leadership develops daily, not in a day.
You’ll walk away from this session with at least 3 actionable steps to help you get the support you need to be an effective information manager.
Tom Cooper, PMP, Certified Speaker, Executive Coach and Trainer
1.0 CEU – Management Development