About the Course
Published: May 6, 2019
Reviewing the drastically changing healthcare environment to secure placement for new graduates. Alabama State University is electing to procedure with a ASU Cover Shoot highlighting the new expectations.
The new HIM professional must have:
- Great Insight – gain an accurate and deep intuitive understanding of the new HIM profession
- Versatility – Able to code, bill, research and form bonds with other organizations (HFMA, HIMSS, AHA, etc.)
- Camera Ready – Entry ready professionals
- Specific (What is your skill set?)
- Measurable (How do rank with other professionals?)
- Achievable (What are your professional development goals?)
- Relevant (Are you a member of AHIMA?)
- Time bound (What is your strategic plan and how will it align with your professional organizations/associations?)
Bridgette Stasher Booker, RHIA, CHTS-IM
Bridgette Stasher-Booker, Ph.D. RHIA, CHTS-IM,CPAR a native of Mississippi, and currently serves as Assistant Professor and Chair of Alabama State University’s Health Information Management Program. She has over twenty five years administrative healthcare experience.
LaCynthia George-Reynolds, RHIA, MHA
LaCynthia George-Reynolds, RHIA, MHA Serves as Assistant Professor of Alabama State University and have over 20 years of management and coding experience.
Purchase the Course
Click here to register.
Single Webinar – $25
When you purchase all 24 webinars in the 2019 Quad-State Education Sessions Series – $300
Access to the Course
Access instructions to the recording will be provided within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
You will have 60 days to access the course after payment has been received.
On demand webinars are non-refundable.