Live & Recorded Virtual Event
This presentation will focus on the critical aspects of cybersecurity and compliance in the context of using Artificial Intelligence (AI) in health informatics. We will explore the challenges and best practices associated with ensuring data security and regulatory adherence when AI is applied to manage and analyze healthcare data. The emphasis will be on understanding the complexities of protecting patient information and maintaining privacy in an AI-driven health informatics environment.
- Recognize the cybersecurity risks and compliance challenges associated with AI in health informatics
- Identify strategies for securing health data and ensuring compliance in AI implementations
- Understand the legal and ethical implications of AI in the management of sensitive health information
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the cybersecurity challenges and compliance requirements in AI-powered health informatics
- Learn effective strategies for safeguarding patient data and ensuring ethical AI use in healthcare settings
- Understand the importance of staying abreast of regulatory changes and maintaining high standards of data security in AI applications
February 28, 2024
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM CST
* This event will also be available on-demand after the live webinar.
Information Protection: Access, Disclosure, Archival, Privacy and Security
AHIMA Student Member
This educational offering has been approved for continuing education credit for use in fulfilling the continued education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
CEUs are accepted from programs sponsored by AHIMA national offices and the state or regional AHIMA branches. One hour of instruction is worth one CEU. A certificate of attendance or completion is necessary to show participation.
AHIMA CEUs that are CDI-related are accepted.
Registration has closed.
Webinar Access Instructions
The live webinar access instructions will be included in the confirmation email that you will receive after you register.
How Do I Receive the CE?
During the week following the live webinar, all paid registrants will receive an email with the CE.
In order to access this course, you will need to click on the button labeled “Register for this Course.“
Already Purchased Course?
If you have already purchased this course, then you will need to sign in to access and then click on the session(s) listed under Course Content.
Access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
You will have 60 days to access the course after access has been granted.
How Do I Receive the CE?
You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.
- For on-demand events, access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
- You will have 60 days to access the course. If your course has expired, and you need an extension, please contact us.
- You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.