Information Blocking: As of April 5th, 2021, healthcare organizations must ensure they are sharing information – not blocking it. The Information Blocking Rule has come with some confusion. Does HIPAA require me to get an authorization or is it a required disclosure under Information Blocking? In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- What Information Blocking is
- Exceptions to Information Blocking
- How HIPAA and Information Blocking work together
- MoHIMA Member – $15.00
- Non-Member – $25.00
- AHIMA Student Member – $5.00
Group Registrations with 5 or more people from the same facility will receive 10% off.
# of CEs: 1.0 – Information Protection: Access, Disclosure, Archival, Privacy and Security
This educational offering has been approved for continuing education credit for use in fulfilling the continued education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
CEUs are accepted from programs sponsored by AHIMA national offices and the state or regional AHIMA branches. One hour of instruction is worth one CEU. A certificate of attendance or completion is necessary to show participation.
Registration has closed for this course.
Already Purchased Course?
If you have already purchased this course, then you will need to sign in to access and then click on the session(s) listed under Course Content.
Access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
You will have 60 days to access the course after access has been granted.
How Do I Receive the CE?
You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page
- Access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
- You will have 60 days to access the course. If your course has expired, and you need an extension, please contact us.
- You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.
View more FAQs.
Need assistance? Contact us.