Session 1 – Test Results, Testing
Recorded: February 16, 2021
- Presumptive positive test
- Test Results vs. Physician Diagnosis
- Confirmed COVID-19
- Terms of uncertainty
- Coding Scenarios for Z86.16 History of COVID vs. U07.1 COVID-19
- History of COVID-19 Timeframe
- Viral Shedding
- Testing for, Screening for, Pre-Operative Testing for COVID-19 or Antibodies
- Follow-Up Exam for COVID-19
Session 2 – COVID-19 Sequencing, COVID-19 Manifestations
Recorded February 23, 2021
- Sequencing COVID-19 including Chapter Specific Guidelines for Obstetrics, Newborn, Sepsis, Lung Transplant Status, HIV
- Coding Scenario: Behavioral Medicine and COVID-19 Positive
- COVID-19 Respiratory vs. Non-Respiratory Coding Guidelines
- COVID-19 Manifestations including Respiratory and Non-Respiratory
- COVID-19 vs. Z86.16 History of COVID-19 vs. B94.8 Sequela of COVID-19
Session 3 – COVID-19 Non-Short Term Acute Care Coding, COVID-19 Associated Conditions, Procedure Coding
Recorded: March 2, 2021
- Non-Short Term Acute Care Coding including
- Long-Term Acute Care
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Rehabilitation Facility
- COVID-19 Associated Conditions
- MIS-C and Other Manifestations
- Cytokine Release Syndrome
- Post COVID-19 Syndrome
- Procedures Relating to COVID-19 including
- EKOS Catheter Thrombolysis – MS-DRG Impact
- ICD-10-PCS New Technology Codes
- COVID-19 Add-On Payment
- CPT Codes
Session 1 – Recorded February 16, 2021
Session 2 – Recorded February 23, 2021
Session 3 – Recorded March 2, 2021
- All 3 Sessions – $50
- Individual Sessions – $20
# of CEs: 1.0 CEU per session for a total of 3.0 CEs – Data Structure, Content and Information Governance
This educational offering has been approved for continuing education credit for use in fulfilling the continued education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
CEUs are accepted from programs sponsored by AHIMA national offices and the state or regional AHIMA branches. One hour of instruction is worth one CEU. A certificate of attendance or completion is necessary to show participation.
In order to access this course, you will need to select the blue button in the right column labeled “Register for this Course“.
Already Purchased Course?
If you have already purchased this course, then you will need to sign in to access and then click on the session(s) listed under Course Content.
Access instructions for the course will be provided within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
You will have 60 days to access the course after access has been granted.
Once the course is completed, you will have the ability to download the CE certificate.