This webinar will combine lecture with a case-study based workshop that introduces I.T. and Cybersecurity Professionals to the principles, structure and practical implementation guide for Cybersecurity standards and frameworks. It includes standards, methodology, review and audit techniques implementation and operations of cybersecurity standards. The class also touches similarities and differences in Cybersecurity standards for IT security and Privacy based on General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR).
I.T. professionals and staff, Information Security managers and staff, Risk Managers, I.T. operations personnel, Internal Financial and Operational Auditors, Corporate Management, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Privacy Officers and their staff, compliance personnel.
Participants will gain a deep understanding of cybersecurity standards, their implementation and operation, implanting controls and KPIs in day to day operations of IT organizations as well as self-auditing and measurements of effectiveness of Risk driven Information Security Management Systems:
- What’s cyber security frameworks and standards are
- Similarity and differences
- Selecting the right framework for you
- Risk assessment and management methodologies
- Benefits of implementation
- Implementation guidelines
- Creating an ISMS for a sample organization
- Establishing ISMS baselines
- Risk analysis
- Controls and implementation
- Maturity of the controls and implementations.