Clinical Documentation Integrity programs are no longer limited to inpatient services. But just as the nature of service, documentation, coding and billing is different in the outpatient setting from the inpatient, the Outpatient CDI program is likewise different. Different reasons, different motivators, different key players, and different results. This webinar gives an overview of the challenges in Outpatient CDI and walks through case studies.
Outpatient CDI – Objectives
- Identify the benefits and drivers of Outpatient CDI
- Discuss the challenges in implementing Outpatient CDI
- Review case studies of Outpatient CDI
# of CEs: 1.0 – Revenue Cycle Management
This educational offering has been approved for continuing education credit for use in fulfilling the continued education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
CEUs are accepted from programs sponsored by AHIMA national offices and the state or regional AHIMA branches. One hour of instruction is worth one CEU. A certificate of attendance or completion is necessary to show participation.
In order to access this course, you will need to click on the button labeled “Register for this Course“.
Already Purchased Course?
If you have already purchased this course, then you will need to sign in to access and then click on the session(s) listed under Course Content.
Access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
You will have 60 days to access the course after access has been granted.
How Do I Receive the CE?
You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page
- Access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
- You will have 60 days to access the course. If your course has expired, and you need an extension, please contact us.
- You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.
View more FAQs.
Need assistance? Contact us.