Live & Recorded Virtual Event
Preparing for the 2024 CPT changes is critical for facility and provider operations. During this session, the attendees will review the 2024 CPT changes, including added, deleted, and revised codes except for the E/M section. Bring your CPT books to participate in our case studies. This webinar will provide an overview of the upcoming code and guideline changes.
- Learn all 349 new 2024 CPT code changes (including additions, deletions and revisions)
- Review each CPT codebook section for guideline changes
- Solidify knowledge of CPT changes by completing practical case studies
Data Structure, Content and Information Governance
* 10% Discount for groups of ten or more registering as a group.
This educational offering has been approved for continuing education credit for use in fulfilling the continued education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
CEUs are accepted from programs sponsored by AHIMA national offices and the state or regional AHIMA branches. One hour of instruction is worth one CEU. A certificate of attendance or completion is necessary to show participation.
AHIMA CEUs that are CDI-related are accepted.
In order to access this course, you will need to click on the button labeled “Register for this Course.“
Already Purchased Course?
If you have already purchased this course, then you will need to sign in to access and then click on the session(s) listed under Course Content.
Access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
You will have 60 days to access the course after access has been granted.
How Do I Receive the CE?
You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.
- For on-demand events, access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
- You will have 60 days to access the course. If your course has expired, and you need an extension, please contact us.
- You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.