Join us for this LHIMA/MSHIMA joint webinar on Risk Adjustment Coding.
Who Should Attend?
- Medical Billers
- Medical Coders
This course is created to help physicians and coders look for ways to improve their documentation, coding accuracy, and productivity.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Discuss risk adjustment coding
- How to communicate risk adjustment effectively
- Understand why accurate documentation is important
- Tips for accurate & complete documentation
- Coding common conditions
Data Structure, Content and Information Governance
This educational offering has been approved for continuing education credit for use in fulfilling the continued education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
CEUs are accepted from programs sponsored by AHIMA national offices and the state or regional AHIMA branches. One hour of instruction is worth one CEU. A certificate of attendance or completion is necessary to show participation.
AHIMA CEUs that are CDI-related are accepted.
In order to access this course, you will need to click on the button labeled “Register for this Course“. Registration will close at 11:59 PM CT on August 21, 2023.
Already Purchased Course?
If you have already purchased this course, then you will need to sign in to access and then click on the session(s) listed under Course Content.
Access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
You will have 60 days to access the course after access has been granted.
How Do I Receive the CE?
You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.
- For on-demand events, access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
- You will have 60 days to access the course. If your course has expired, and you need an extension, please contact us.
- You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.