Live-Only Virtual Event
Please join KHIMA as we host Colin Glover discussing current and emerging threats in the cyber domain. Case studies and incident analysis will provide examples of real-world attacks and demonstrate best practices for response and preparedness activities. The session will conclude with an overview of no-cost proactive and reactive resources that may be available to assist with defending organizations against cyber-attacks and responding to and recovering from an incident.
Don’t miss this incredible and affordable opportunity!
For any questions, please get in touch with Brittani Moberly, KHIMA 2023/2024 Vice President and Education Committee Chair.
August 31, 2023
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
* This is a live webinar only.
Information Protection: Access, Disclosure, Archival, Privacy and Security
* This event is only available for KHIMA Members.
This educational offering has been approved for continuing education credit for use in fulfilling the continued education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
CEUs are accepted from programs sponsored by AHIMA national offices and the state or regional AHIMA branches. One hour of instruction is worth one CEU. A certificate of attendance or completion is necessary to show participation.
AHIMA CEUs that are CDI-related are accepted.
Registration has closed for this live webinar.
Webinar Access Instructions
The live webinar access instructions will be included in the confirmation email that you will receive after you register.
How Do I Receive the CE?
During the week following the live webinar, all paid registrants will receive an email with the CE.
- For on-demand events, access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
- You will have 60 days to access the course. If your course has expired, and you need an extension, please contact us.
- You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.