Live-Only Virtual Event
- Brief Overview of OCR’s Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM)
- Discussion on Reproductive Health Privacy: Key Concepts and Definitions
- The Intersection of NPRM and State Legislative Updates
- Real-world: How Does This Affect You?
- Strategies for Compliance with NPRM and State Laws
- Open Discussion and Q&A Session Closing Remarks and Next Steps
October 17, 2023
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM EST
* This is a live webinar only.
Information Protection: Access, Disclosure, Archival, Privacy and Security
This educational offering has been approved for continuing education credit for use in fulfilling the continued education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
CEUs are accepted from programs sponsored by AHIMA national offices and the state or regional AHIMA branches. One hour of instruction is worth one CEU. A certificate of attendance or completion is necessary to show participation.
AHIMA CEUs that are CDI-related are accepted.
Registration has closed.
Webinar Access Instructions
The live webinar access instructions will be included in the confirmation email that you will receive after you register.
How Do I Receive the CE?
During the week following the live webinar, all paid registrants will receive an email with the CE.
- For on-demand events, access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
- You will have 60 days to access the course. If your course has expired, and you need an extension, please contact us.
- You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.