Emotional Intelligence (EI) unlike the name implies, describes the ability to understand your own feelings and recognize the emotions of others. As a workforce, we often struggle with working with multi-generational colleagues and the complexities of the healthcare industry. Understanding the practical aspects of EI can have a profound impact on your personal and professional life.
In this presentation, participants will explore the four domains of EI and reflect on how they can be applied in our daily interactions by:
- Recognizing how controlling impulsive feelings and behaviors can improve our interactions with others.
- Gaining an understanding how self-awareness impacts your thoughts and behaviors.
- Describing how being mindful of the emotions of others can improve how and when we communicate.
- Discovering how emotional awareness can strengthen the quality of our relationships.
Organizational Management and Leadership
* Group Registrations with 5+ registrants from the same facility will receive 10% off at checkout.
This educational offering has been approved for continuing education credit for use in fulfilling the continued education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
CEUs are accepted from programs sponsored by AHIMA national offices and the state or regional AHIMA branches. One hour of instruction is worth one CEU. A certificate of attendance or completion is necessary to show participation.
AHIMA CEUs that are CDI-related are accepted.
In order to access this course, you will need to click on the button labeled “Register for this Course“. Registration will close at 11:59 PM CT on December 31, 2023.
Already Purchased Course?
If you have already purchased this course, then you will need to sign in to access and then click on the session(s) listed under Course Content.
Access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
You will have 60 days to access the course after access has been granted.
How Do I Receive the CE?
You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.
- For on-demand events, access instructions for the course will be emailed to you within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
- You will have 60 days to access the course. If your course has expired, and you need an extension, please contact us.
- You must click on the button labeled “Mark Complete” at the bottom of each course page before the CE will appear on the My Certificates page.