2021 is here! Take advantage of this opportunity to review the new 2021 coding rules for evaluation and management services.
- Overview of 2021 E/M changes
- Which existing E/M codes were deleted
- Explain “medically appropriate” History & Physical Exam
- Review and apply updated Medical Decision Making criteria
- Examine and apply Total Time criteria
- Analyze the new code and guidelines for Prolonged Services
Published January 12, 2021
- AHIMA/IdHIMA/ID HIMSS Member: $20
- Non-Member: $25
# of CEs: 1.0 – Data Structure, Content and Information Governance
This educational offering has been approved for continuing education credit for use in fulfilling the continued education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
CEUs are accepted from programs sponsored by AHIMA national offices and the state or regional AHIMA branches. One hour of instruction is worth one CEU. A certificate of attendance or completion is necessary to show participation.
Registration has closed for this course.
Already Purchased Course?
If you have already purchased this course, then you will need to sign in to access and then click on the session(s) listed under Course Content.
Access instructions for the course will be provided within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
You will have 60 days to access the course after access has been granted.
Once the course is completed, you will have the ability to download the CE certificate.