About the Course
September 25, 2019
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM HST
- Review Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting for ICD-10-CM FY2020
- Enhance knowledge of the key concepts of new ICD-10-CM diagnosis coding for FY2020
- Learn about the significant changes to the code set (i.e., new codes) within each chapter
- Gain an understanding of key documentation requirements for assignment of new codes
- Enhance skills through coding Practice with review and analysis of case scenarios
Gloryanne Bryant, RHIA, CDIP, CCS, CCDS
Gloryanne is a 30+ years HIM professional and Leader. She has a RHIA (Registered Health Information Administrator), a RHIT (Registered Health Information Technician), a Clinical Documentation Improvement Practitioner (CDIP), Certified Coding Specialist (CCS), a Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS), and is an AHIMA Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer. In her current role as the National Director of Coding Quality, Education, Systems and Support at Kaiser Permanente, Gloryanne has responsibility for the coding quality, accuracy and integrity, monitoring programs, education, Coding related Operations, and advisory for Clinical Documentation Improvement. She is also the key national leader for ICD-10 Coding Education and Training at KP across 8 regions. Prior to joining Kaiser at the end on May 2009, she was the Corporate Senior Director of Coding HIM Compliance for Catholic Healthcare West (CHW) Dignity Health. Gloryanne is a sought-after national speaker and author on healthcare compliance, reimbursement, clinical documentation improvement, coding regulations (ICD-9-CM, ICD-10 and CPT) and serves as a catalyst for change and improvement in HIM and healthcare.
Purchase the Course
Click here to register.
$35 per attendee per session
Access to the Course
Access instructions will be included in confirmation email.
For technical support with the webinar please contact [email protected].
On demand webinars are non-refundable.