- Correctly assign catheterization and radiological supervision and interpretation codes for diagnostic angiography of the arterial system
- Interpret documentation provided in interventional radiology reports, including definitions of key terms affecting code assignment
- Describe non-selective vs. selective catheterization and explain how to choose correct catheterization codes for multiple vascular families
- Determine the requirements for assigning specific radiological supervision and interpretation codes
- Explain differing rules for different body areas, such as head/neck angiography vs. extremity and visceral studies.
March 26, 2020
CEU: 1.5 – Clinical Foundations
Stacie L. Buck, RHIA, CCS-P, RCC, RCCIR, CIRCC
Stacie L. Buck, RHIA, CCS-P, RCC, RCCIR, CIRCC, is President & Senior Consultant at RadRx in Stuart, FL. Stacie is a nationally sought out speaker who provides consulting services to providers of diagnostic and interventional radiology services. She is the author of the book Cracking the IR Code: Your Comprehensive Guide to Mastering Interventional Radiology Coding and creator of Mastering Interventional Radiology & Cardiology Online Education Program. Stacie has 28 years experience in healthcare, 20 of which she has spent working in radiology. She is a nationally sought out speaker who has presented well over 200 coding seminars. Stacie is a Past President of FHIMA.
AHIMA Member: $20