About the Course
February 27, 2020
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Correctly assign catheterization and radiological supervision and interpretation codes for diagnostic angiography of the arterial system
- Interpret documentation provided in interventional radiology reports, including definitions of key terms affecting code assignment
- Describe non-selective vs. selective catheterization and explain how to choose correct catheterization codes for multiple vascular families
- Determine the requirements for assigning specific radiological supervision and interpretation codes
- Explain differing rules for different body areas, such as head/neck angiography vs. extremity and visceral studies
Stacie L. Buck, RHIA, CCS-P, RCC, RCCIR, CIRCC
Stacie L. Buck, RHIA, CCS-P, RCC, RCCIR, CIRCC, is President & Senior Consultant at RadRx in Stuart, FL. Stacie is a nationally sought out speaker who provides consulting services to providers of diagnostic and interventional radiology services. She is the author of the book Cracking the IR Code: Your Comprehensive Guide to Mastering Interventional Radiology Coding and creator of Mastering Interventional Radiology & Cardiology Online Education Program. Stacie has 28 years experience in healthcare, 20 of which she has spent working in radiology. She is a nationally sought out speaker who has presented well over 200 coding seminars. Stacie is a Past President of FHIMA.
Purchase the Course
Click here to register.
AHIMA Member: $20
Access to the Course
Access instructions will be included in confirmation email.
For technical support with the webinar please contact [email protected].
This webinar will be available on-demand. This means that webinar will be recorded and sent out to all paid registrants, even if they register after the live webinar has occurred, or if they cannot make the time and date set for the live webinar.
On demand webinars are non-refundable.