About the Course
Published: November 7, 2019
Discover the top opportunities for improving inpatient coding accuracy on secondary diagnoses. This presentation reveals one health system’s findings from internal audits, and gives strategies for improving coding quality.
Kay Piper, RHIA, CDIP, CCS
Kay Piper, RHIA, CDIP, CCS has a passion for helping others improve their coding knowledge and skills. Kay is the Inpatient Coding Educator for SSM Health System, based in St. Louis, Missouri. She provides education for coders for 17 hospitals in four states. Kay is committed to others through volunteerism. She has served as –
- Missouri Health Information Management Association (MoHIMA) Coding Roundtable Coordinator
- MoHIMA Delegate
- AHA’s Coding Clinic for ICD-1O-CM/PCS Editorial Advisory Board member
- AHIMA Rapid Designs team member, a volunteer group creating ICD-10 educational materials
Kay edited AHIMA’s 2014 CCA Exam Preparation Workbook, Fourth Edition
Kay has been honored to receive
- 2014 MoHIMA Distinguished Service Award
- 2014 and 2015 AHIMA Coding Roundtable Achievement in Coding Excellence Award
Purchase the Course
Click here to register.
AHIMA Member: $20
Access to the Course
Access instructions to the recording will be provided within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
You will have 60 days to access the course after payment has been received.
On demand webinars are non-refundable.