- Review best practices related to telehealth coding
- Identify documentation requirements for use of the telehealth codes
- Review of 2021 E/M Coding Changes & Medicare Telemedicine Updates
- Review best practices for auditing and monitoring telemedicine coding and documentation.
January 28, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CT
This webinar will be available on-demand. This means that webinar will be recorded and sent out to all paid registrants the week following the live webinar, even if they register after the live webinar has occurred, or if they cannot make the time and date set for the live webinar.
- AHIMA Member: $20
- Non-Member: $20
# of CEs:
Approved for 1.0 – Clinical Foundations AHIMA CEUs
Approved for 1.2 nursing CEUs
- You will need to access each of the session pages under Course Content before the CE will be available for you to download.
- All sessions will appear on the CE. Only report the sessions for which you have listened.
This educational offering has been approved for continuing education credit for use in fulfilling the continued education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
CEUs are accepted from programs sponsored by AHIMA national offices and the state or regional AHIMA branches. One hour of instruction is worth one CEU. A certificate of attendance or completion is necessary to show participation.
You will need to “Register for this Course“.
The live webinar access instructions will be included in confirmation email that you will receive after you register.
For technical assistance with the webinar, please contact [email protected].
This webinar will be available on-demand. This means that webinar will be recorded and sent out to all paid registrants, even if they register after the live webinar has occurred, or if they cannot make the time and date set for the live webinar.
In order to access this course, you will need to select the blue button in the right column labeled “Register for this Course“.
Already Purchased Course?
If you have already purchased this course, then you will need to sign in to access and then click on the session(s) listed under Course Content.
Access instructions for the course will be provided within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
You will have 60 days to access the course after access has been granted.
Once the course is completed, you will have the ability to download the CE certificate.